Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And So School Begins...

Technically I started school on the 20th, but I feel like I should post here anyway. Anyway, I've officially started my first year on a college campus, doing college classes. Currently, I'm earning 17 college credits... English 101 is pretty hectic, but I guess I sort of expected that. I get about 30 pages to read in one day, and being the slow reader that I am, that takes me pretty much all day.

So far, I kind of like the idea of being a college student. I like the environment, or more precisely, the feeling of being more independent. It's been fun having English with my best friend. She's kind of like a support for me. xD But I'm more excited about Japanese. My teacher is awesome. I can't wait to learn more! We've been learning how to write/read hiragana for now.

I get to start piano lessons this week. Yay! :D I've been looking forward to those for a while. I'm kind of nervous with the load I'm trying to take on. Between 17 college credits, band/choir, CleanPlace, and piano lessons, I feel like I won't have enough time to do anything. :oops: I suppose I can handle it with a little bit of time management, you know? But the idea of it is kind of stressful because I'm already getting dumped with homework. At least I'm getting dumped with a lot of homework from the things I love (English 101 does not go on the list of things I love =P). I'm trying to stay as positive as possible. It's just sometimes hard when you've got a huge load on your shoulders. Well, thus is life and I must be off to do...more homework. Who would've guessed? Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment