Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beginnings...

This may be the second or third time I have started a blog of my own. Perhaps this one will disappear someday too. Or perhaps I will come back to it and post...something. I find it interesting not knowing where this will go, where my thoughts will take me in my posts. I can only hope that my words will make some sense to someone out there.

And thus, I have my beginning once again. This poor little Rainedrop must now decide what she should place in this blog, and her poor, poor audience will have to wait and see. For now, I shall start with the simplest things you can imagine.

Anime/Manga, music, writing, photography, drawing, video games, school, life: these are the things that shall be contained within this blog. These are my interests, and they shall play a part in my little whispers. Stay tuned and find out just what I'll post next!

No comments:

Post a Comment