Saturday, December 18, 2010

Life is Complicated

Yes, everyone can agree with the title of this post. Life is indeed complicated. And mine just keeps getting more and more so. I kept thinking that this winter break would be a time for relaxation, but now I'm seeing that it has a lot of tension for me. I have a bit of an unresolved situation, and it's really getting on my nerves... Sometimes I wish I could go to college out of state now without telling very many people where I'm going. This state and I just don't agree with each other.

I'm feeling like I'm stuck in the middle of a whole lot of pressure. I'm trying to make big decisions that will affect the course of my life. Life's just starting to get complicated for me, I guess. I know that several times I've wanted to throw my cell phone out the window because of some texts I've gotten from people. Some things should not be said on a phone or in a text. They should be said in person. And when some people say things that aren't meant to be in a text, I get so mad. I'm in a very frustrated state right now. I appreciate hugs and especially watching shows with my older sister. Whenever I'm with my older sister, I feel more relaxed.

I hope that when I go to visit my oldest sister that I'll be able to calm down. I don't want to be all tense when I return to my college classes. I want to be able to breathe without wanting to scream. Okay, now I feel like I'm being dramatic. Maybe that's a part of who I am though. :P

Anyway, I've been trying to finish up my Adopt-a-Plot. I'm writing a very sad story, but I like it. It's the first time I've written a story without much action in it. I need to get back to editing. I have two posts I need to put up in order to finish the project. Wish me luck with...everything! :oops: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment